Sunday, January 2, 2011

A 365 challenge?

A lot of my friends are doing a 365 photo challenge. I have tried in years past to do something like this, and I haven't made it past about 18 days. I love taking pictures, and I do find myself snapping shots almost daily with the iPhone. However, my 365 challenge is to post something CREATIVE on this blog every day. Maybe it's a picture of some work I've done-maybe it's a cute shot I took. Maybe it's a brainstorming post... Who knows???

So, let me play catch up!

Entry 1/365:

January 1, 2011: I made the decision to paint a mural in my son's room. I am very excited! I have started the process, but the plan is to create it next week while he is at preschool. Looking forward to posting pics!

Entry 2/365:

January 2, 2011:
taken with iPhone.
"Rain, Rain- Go Away"

No comments: