Anyhow, in order to make room for our new addition, we had to clear out my office (so sad!), and turn it into a nursery.
Once it was cleared, we were left with an empty and very purple room. Yup. Purple.
Nothing some paint and a new rug can't fix, right?
|I need to post a picture of the curtains at the right length. My mom has since fixed the hem. :)|
Several months back, I saw a something pinned on Pinterest. It brought me to blog post on the blog Virginia & Charlie. I loved her idea. I sat with it for the longest time. Finally, I had a reason to do this project! I decided that the baby girl's room needed me to give it whirl.
So, of course, I ran to the craft store. I bought a 2 pack of inexpensive canvas for $7.99 and two bottles of puff paint-for $1.80 each. Other supplies I used: a pencil, acrylic paint, a paintbrush, ribbon and Elmer's glue (all of which I already had on hand).
First, I sketched out my design and then traced it with the puff paint. I let it dry and actually added another coat.